You may book online for CDS shows using our own ticketing page. You will receive a confirmation for your own records, but do not need to print your tickets as we will have your name at the door on our front of house sheets.
The Box Office opens one hour before show time only. All tickets must be pre-booked and purchased. Lifetime members may email email@example.com to reserve tickets and pay on the door.
We do not sell tickets for community events presented on stage at the Prospect Playhouse. To purchase tickets for these events please contact that event organiser directly.
IMPORTANT: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS
- Refunds: Prepaid cash bookings or bookings made by credit card and cancelled with less than 1 day's notice before the day of performance will not be refunded.
- Exchanges: We cannot exchange tickets. With more than 24 hours notice, we can cancel and refund your original booking so that you can rebook for your preferred night. Please note that refunds may take a couple of working days to reflect in your account.
- Late arrivals: Patrons must arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of a production. If a patron arrives late, CDS reserves the right to delay admission to the performance until such a point in the production as will cause least inconvenience to patrons already seated. No refund will be given under any circumstances to persons affected by this rule. Please arrive early and be seated at least five minutes before curtain, in case of sold out performances if you have not checked in five minutes before your seats may be offered to patrons waiting for seats.
- Wait lists: For sold out shows, we will begin a wait list. To be added simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Number, Date Requested, Tickets Required.
- Not permitted: The use of cell phones for any purpose during a performance is not permitted. Cell phones must be switched off since they interfere with theatre sound systems.
- Not permitted: The use of cameras is not permitted for copyright reasons. Persons who use any recording device will cause the show to be stopped and the persons will be asked to leave. No refund will be made to any individual asked to leave under these circumstances.
- Not permitted: The use of any device with a lit screen including cell phones, game players, cameras in review mode or any other device that causes a light effect is not permitted and is discourteous to other patrons. Persons who use such a device will cause the show to be stopped and the persons will be asked to leave. No refund will be made to any individual asked to leave under these circumstances.
There is that smaller world which is the stage, and that larger stage which is the world. (Isaac Goldberg 1887-1938)